Term of Use
2. USE LICENSE:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained within the app;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these terms and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4. SERVICE CONTENT & THIRD PARTY LINKS
(1) We provide our Services including, without limitation, Service Content for educational, entertainment and/or promotional purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed through any of our Services for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of any Service Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Service Content.
(2) In many instances, Service Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement offered through our Services by anyone other than our authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
(3) Our Services may link or contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
5. LIMITED LICENSE
Subject to these terms, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non sublicensable license to access and use our services for your personal and private use only. You may not (1) distribute, display, sell, transmit, publish, modify, reproduce, rent, transfer any of our services or any portion thereof; (2) remove, modify, obscure any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in our services; (3) create any derivative works based upon our services; (4) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
You represent and warrant that your use our services will be consistent with this license and any other applicable agreements or policies, and will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties, or violate any applicable law. You expressly agree to indemnify the Company against any liability to any person arising out of your use our services not in accordance with these terms.
6. VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND VIRTUAL GOODS
some services may supply virtual currency and goods for your purchase, which represent a limited license right for your personal, private, non-commercial, non-transferable use and are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from Zenjoy. All in-game Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods may be consumed or lost by players in the course of gameplay according to the game's rules applicable to currency and goods, which may vary.
- The materials within our services are provided on an 'as is' basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials within our services.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use our services, even if we authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
11. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing within us could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
You must provide at your own expense the equipment, Internet connections or mobile devices and/or service plans to access and use our services. We do not guarantee that our services are available in all geographic locations. You acknowledge that when You use our services, your wireless carrier may charge you fees for data, messaging, and/or other wireless access.
Check with your carrier to see if there are any such fees that apply to you. You are solely responsible for any costs You incur to access our services from your device. Your right to use our services is also predicated on your compliance with any applicable terms of agreements you have with third parties when using the services.
13. GOVERNING LAW and DISPUTES RESOLUTION
Except to the extent that: (1) any applicable additional terms incorporated into these Terms provide differently, or (2) the applicable laws and regulations of your jurisdiction mandate otherwise, the Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Agreement will be governed by the laws of the People's Republican of China.
Any dispute, controversy or claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) arising out of, relating to, or in connection with the Agreement, including their existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination, will be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), and the place of arbitration shall be in Beijing. Within the valid period for the arbitration, such arbitration tribunal shall subject to the arbitration rules of the CIETAC in effect at the time of the arbitration. The award of the arbitration tribunal shall be final and binding upon the two parties.
(1) No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
15. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions, feedback, complaints or claims with respect to our Services, you may contact us at email@example.com.